Sunday 25 November 2012

Individual Christmas Pastries!


We're delighted to let you know that after burning the midnight oil over the last couple of nights, we've finally finished our Christmas individual pastries.

We also took the time to finish up couple more seasonal pieces...

Individual Christmas pastries
Christmas bread hamper

Christmas cookie gift box

You can find them in our Etsy store right now.

We hope you think those bags under our eyes today have been worth it!

Have a super Sunday!
E&N

5 comments:

  1. Delicious! I like the Christmas cookie gift box.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - how wonderful! I love the Christmas cookie gift box too! It's my favorite. :)

    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love your creations! So beautiful! I would buy some of your Christmas treats if I hadn't already maxed out my "Christmas mini food budget" on Etsy. But I just visited you shop and I love all the other stuff you offer so I'd love to buy from you in the future.
    Mini Hugs from Canada,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete