Monday 9 August 2010

Time for a break after 63+ new miniatures in one month! / Il est temps de dormir un peu!

We've had some great fun during the month of July coming up with ideas for our "Pink Patch" miniatures.  We hope you have enjoyed seeing them all...but in case you missed something, here's a collage showing 63 of the pieces that we came up with.

On s'est bien amusés en juillet avec cette orgie de miniatures roses, en espérant vous avoir épargné l'overdose, voire réalisé l'exploit d'avoir converti certain(e)s d'entre vous à la vie en rose ;-)
Voici un petit collage regroupant 63 de ces miniatures...

I think it's all there, but we may have missed one or two...!  Believe it our not, I was up for 63 more...
However there are only 24 hours in a day and we need a break (for some English brekkies, fish 'n' chips, cream teas etc, if you see what I mean!)

Évidemment, il en manque certainement, mais croyez le ou non, j'étais prête pour 63 de plus....
Cependant, il n'y a toujours que 24 heures par jour, et nous avons besoin d'un break (english breakfast, fish and chips, cream tea, si vous voyez ce que je veux dire!)

Can I please go to bed now...?!

So which was your favourite?  Let us know in the comments...

Alors, les gens, quelle est votre miniature "rose" préférée ?



16 comments:

  1. Please send me some energy to make so many miniatures too;) Of course you need a break!! I couldn't possibly pick a favorite. They are all beyond stunning:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is so incredible and I love every one of the items that you have made. I am however, partial to anything that is blue and pink. I want to say that the Laudaree pink cupcakes with the blue Laudaree bottoms are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Que barbaridad! Todos son preciosos, pero la primera impresión para mi es importante y los ojos se han ido directos a la tetera. Pero todos, todos, me gustan. Tus ojos y tus manos necesitan un descanso bien mercido. Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Emma, I love all of them! each one is unique and beautiful. The details and craft of your work are without equal.
    hugs,Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all beautiful, but if I had to choose I'd go for the following:
    - row 4 column 5
    - row 5 columns 1 & 2
    -.....and the laduree cupcake!!!!!!!
    I'm so in love with your works!
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pick a favorite.....let me see!!
    Too easy, they are all favorites!!
    Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL work, but yes, have a little rest now!

    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Impresionante todo lo que has trabajado. Comprendo que solo quieras dormir despues de tantas maravillas.
    Enhorabuena por tan esquisito trabajo.
    Besitos, May

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't begin to pick a favorite. I LOVE THEM ALL!!!! It is so hard to believe it isn't full of calories. LOL

    Enjoy your well deserved break and have some fun. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. rien à voir avec le post: j'ai répondu à ton mail, mais j'ai peut-être atterri dans le dossier des spam.
    En tout cas c'est arrivé en répondant à mon père. Visiblement, y'a eu plein de spammeurs qui ont utilisés le même serveur de mail que moi.
    Bref! Si je suis encore dans ton dossier spam, n'oublie pas de cocher "pas du spam", et si le mail n'existe déjà plus je te le renvoie :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the jelly and the macaroons. Also the 3 tired platter. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. trop difficile de faire un choix !

    je viens régulièrement ici depuis Paris Miniature , et je me régale à chaque fois !!!!! bravo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok, ok, ok...mmmm I don`t know which I choose, ....I think i`d like to eat all. Everyone has a lot of work. And the "Blog Oscar" goes to.....youuuu!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Voilà, je cherche un adjectif qui dirait toute l'admiration que j'ai devant ces créations (création au vrai sens noble du terme), il n'y en a en fait pas un qui leur arrive à la cheville...
    Vous êtes toujours hors concours !
    Reposez-vous bien !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Es un trabajo fantastico, enhorabuena!!!!
    Seria tan dificil escoger uno entre tanta maravilla!!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  15. No puedo decir cual ya que me gustan todos, son preciosos

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much everybody!!I am glad you enjoyed this year's pink patch as much as I did!!
    Sorry for not replying sooner, my adorable mini-computer was on repair all week, and getting to Neil's one is VERY difficult!!!
    ...so much for thebreak, there was a change of project, so back to more mini fun!!!!
    And what would me MY favorite?....hhaaaahr...don't know!!!Good thing I don't have to choose...the teapot!and the cupcakes...and a couple of Marie-Antoinette things...;and...and...well, really can't choose!!!
    Have a nice week end, all of you, Merci y Gracias:)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete