Saturday 13 June 2009

Pinwheel Danish Pastries - Childhood Memories

I can't help looking at these without being transported back to when I was a little girl - I was always fascinated by how pretty these pastries looked and often wondered if I could fix one to a stick and blow and make it turn...

I never did it, the pastry lasted barely a couple of minutes in my tiny hands before I had gobbled it up!

Pinwheel Danish Pastry Earrings and PendantI finished these up earlier today. And they'll be on Etsy here:



I'm really excited today, because we had a chat with someone who'd like to be able to stock some of our jewellery in a real shop! No idea if it'll go anywhere, but doesn't hurt to hope, does it?!

2 comments:

  1. You are right!!! It takes us back to our childhood!!! An excellent work!!!
    Congratulations,
    Meli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    Thanks for visiting me. Yes, I got your miniature Bonne Maman biscuits. Many thanks! The one I got from my friend were real ones, and there are cookies inside, just that I didn't take them out for photography.

    Have a great day!

    Pei Li

    ReplyDelete